Conductive Sock Garment One Size only ( price for one unit )
Conductive Sock Garment $ 59.00 For one Sock only and 2 Electrodes only
Our conductive sock uses conductive silver meshing to treat the entire foot which is difficult to treat with self-adhesive electrodes. Commonly used to treat RSD, Tarsal Tunnel, neuropathies and basic foot/ankle injuries. Included with each sock is 1 Snap Lead with 2mm Female Connector, 2 Self-Adhesive Electrode, one size fits all.
Stimulator( Tens unit) is NOT included with the garment
- Remove jewelry from area that will be covered by the garment.
- Clean skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Place garment over area to be treated with the electrotherapy stimulation, making sure that the garment conforms snugly to the skin. Garmant may be used wet, but for optimal conductivity, it is recommended to apply conductive spray to garments prior to use. A suggested application of the spray is to turn the garment inside out and spray the inside of the garment. Consult your practitioner.
- Insert pin from RED lead wire into snap adapter and attach that to the garment.
- Insert pin from the BLACK wire to the connector on a dispersive/grounding electrode.
- Place dispersive electrode on the appropriate portion of the body. Do not apply electrode in a manner that will allow current to pass or through the chest or head area. Do not place directly over the spine. Consult your practitioner for electrode placement. Another option for the BLACK wire is to use a second garment, which will perform as a dispersive electrode.
- Turn stimulator on and adjust as directed by practitioner.
This product should be used only under the direct supervision of a registered Healthcare Practitioner. Product use should be in accordance with the directions and specification of the stimulation device. Improper use of this or any electrotherapy electrode may result in a patient burn. Should skin rash or irritation occur, discontinue use and consult your practitioner.
In multiple, consecutive treatments of a patient, the electrodes should be discarded and replaced if damaged or when comfort can no longer be obtained. If in doubt about the integrity for proper function of any electrode, replace before proceeding.
Care of Garments
Electrode Conductive Garments are washable -- garments may be machine washed, or hand washed with mild soap and cold water; use delicate/gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
Disconnect the cabling (lead wire) and store garment in sealed plastic bag. Gament should be completely dried before placing in plastic bag.