Delta Ultra Light 1000, Full Electric Bed/Side Rail/Mattress
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the headboards and footboards are completely interchangeable with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor. I The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls. I Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Warranty: (Original purchaser) 5 years on motor and hand control, Limited Lifetime on welds and frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
Bed Height (min) with wheel 12.75" Bed Height (max) 24.5" Overall Length 88" Overall Width 36" Product Weight 195 lbs MAX Weight 450 lbs
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Constructed of 1" steel.
- Telescopes with movement of bed.
- Easily adjusts up or down with spring-loaded release.
- Spring-loaded crossbars are easy to install and remove.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Delta™ Ultra Light 1000,
Full Electric Bed with Half Rails and 80"
Therapeutic Support Mattress
Below image for Full length Bed Rail