Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff w/ IC Cooler
MOTORIZED. Universal Aircast cooler for all Cryo/Cuff models
The Knee Cryo/Cuff combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. The cuff is anatomically designed to completely fit the knee providing maximum cryotherapy. The Knee Cryo/Cuff is available in three sizes for adults and is also available in a pediatric size designed for children 1 - 7 years of age. A sterile Knee Cryo/Cuff is available in adult medium and large sizes.
All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the Cryo/Cuff line.
A Knee Cryo/Cuff SC (self-contained) is available that eliminates the need for a cooler — the cuff is filled directly with water and ice.
Product features and benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|51A11A||Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler with Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"*||Medium|
|51A11B||Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler with Knee Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"*||Large|
Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff w/ IC Cooler Motorized
- Product Code: Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
- Reward Points: 370
- Availability: In Stock