Due to Short supply we will substitute alternate Brand - IF ALLINCE BRAND OUT OF THE STOCK
Please note: for health reasons - this product cannot be returned for Refund
ALLIANCE ALCOHOL PREP -1000/ PER ORER ALCOHOLE PREP
ALLIANCE ALCOHOL PREP - Antiseptic Isopropyl Alcohol Pad Sterile , Medium 200/per box - x 5 Total 1000/ per ord
|Product name||Alcohol Prep Pad / Alcohol Swab|
|Material||Spunlace nonwoven,70% isopropyl alcohol|
|Usage||For skin and surface disinfection sterilization|
|Advantage||Soft, comfortable, does not stimulate the skin|
|Instruction||About 30 seconds after disinfection completely evaporate, no residue|
|Attention||Unfavorable for disinfection of mucosal|
Features of Alcohol Prep Pad / Alcohol Swab:
The sterile alcohol swabs distributed by Wellness Helath are individually wrapped in sterile and water-resistant packages.
alcohol swabs containing 70% isopropyl alcohol used for disinfecting and cleansing.
Alcohol swabs are used to clean the injection site before injection. Swabs also remove any blood resulting from the injection from fingers and other surfaces.
Alcohol swabs are for single use only.
- Alcohol swabs can be used to clean the injection site, to wipe clean the surface used to prepare for injection, and to clean injection or smoking equipment.
- Swabs are used when soap and water is not available and for that reason alone, it is important that individuals have as many alcohol swabs are they request. Alcohol swabs should not be shared and each person should have as many alcohol swabs as they need.
- If alcohol swabs are not available, a second choice may be rubbing alcohol, aftershave lotion.
- For stocking purposes, Needle Exchange Programs should estimate a minimum of two swabs per needle distributed.
- Alcohol swabs should not be shared as they have been identified in the transmission of blood borne pathogens.
- Injecting without first cleaning the injection site can lead to bacteria on the skin entering the blood stream and causing infection.
- It is important that the injection site not be touched by fingers after it has been cleaned. Cleaning the skin prior to injection is one of the most important things that can be done to reduce the risk of endocarditis, blood poisoning, and similar infections.
- Alcohol swabs should not be used after injecting to clean the injection site or to attempt to stop bleeding. The alcohol in the swab may dissolve the blood clot and the wiping action can interfere with the clot formation. Encourage a clean, dry tissue/paper towel with pressure until injection site seals itself.
ALCOHOL PREP PADS 2-PLY 70% ALCOHOL SWABS INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (1000/PACK)
- Product Code: Alco-swabs 200/box (5bxs)
- Reward Points: 76
- Availability: In Stock