Acuhealth Acupuncture Pro 900
The Acuhealth Pro 900 was developed in Australia and combines modern technology with the ancient art of acupuncture. It enables people to treat themselves at home or in their work place and often with a degree of success beyond their wildest expectations. Developed for acupuncture point stimulation self treatment, The Acuhealth Pro 900 has been accepted by the professional community as an instrument affording great relief to many people suffering pain or discomfort. The principals of acupuncture are based on the stimulation of certain points throughout the body. These points are interconnected and are known as meridians. The organs and limbs along these meridians beneficially respond to stimulation, with a subsequent relief of pain and an improvement in the general sense of well-being.
The Acuhealth Pro 900 has, however, one primary attraction to those seeking help from this medically accepted method of pain relief:
- It uses no needles - and for those of us who have an aversion to the insertion of needles into our bodies, The Acuhealth Pro 900 is the perfect answer.
The machine comes with an easy-to-use treatment guidebook listing over 200 ailments.
A popular choice of many physiotherapists.
- Frequency: 2.5 Hz (Endorphin release)
- Waveform: Square wave, 50% duty cycle (200 msec. pulse width)
- Output: Direct current voltage, 3.5 volts
- Intensity: 500 micro amps in 500 ohms
- Polarity selection: Negative (sedation) or & Positive (tonification)
- Dimensions: 19 x 6 x 2.5cm
- Weight: 90 grams
- Power Source: 9 volt battery
Acuhealth Acupuncture Pro 900 System
- Product Code: Acuhealth Pro 900 System
- Reward Points: 798
- Availability: In Stock