Venture Heat At-Home FIR Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap-KB1250
- Brand: Venture Heat Pad
- Product Code: Venture Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap-KB1250
- Reward Points: 304
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Microwavable Heating pads, heating pads, infrared heating pads, Medibeads heating pads, moist heating pads, thermophore heating pads, theratherm heating pads, thermotex heating pads, 1032 heating pads, 1033 heating pads, therasage heating pads, Venture heating pads, small heating pads, neck heating pads, hot packs, ince packs
Venture Heat At-Home FIR Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap KB 1250
Size S/M AND L / XL
S / M
L / XL
Up to 25"
Venture Heat's At-Home Heat Therapy provides all-natural pain relief with deep-penetrating infrared rays that provide long lasting comfort.
Both laboring work and office jobs alike can cause chronic neck and shoulder pain. Our heat therapy wrap offers an effective remedy to stiff necks and sore shoulders with Far Infrared Rays (FIR) which penetrate deep below the skin to ease the pain. The safe, low voltage wrap comfortably conforms to the upper back and neck to loosen up knots and relieve aches and pains without the use of potentially harmful medications. So whether you are coming home from the office or have just finished lifting weights at the gym, the At-Home Heated Neck and Shoulder
- • Safe, Far Infrared Ray (FIR) Heat
- • Automatic 30-Minute Safety Timer
- • Personalized Temperature Controller
Our FIR Heat Therapy Wrap relaxes your muscles, tendons, and ligaments with soothing heat to increase your flexibility and blood circulation thereby relieving the sensation of pain. The benefits of heat therapy help to relieve pain caused by:
- • Muscle Strains, Spasms, and Cramps
- • Muscle Tension
- • Herniated / Ruptured Disc
- • Pinched Nerve
- • Rotator Cuff Tendon Strain, Inflammation, or Tear
- • Separated shoulder (AC Separation)
- • Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- • Superior Labral Anterior-to-Posterior (SLAP) Tear
- • Dislocated Shoulder
- • Post-Operative Recovery
- • Tendonitis
- • Repetitive Stress/Strain Injury (RSI)
- • Gout
- • Arthritis Pain and Inflammation
- • Bursitis
- • General Neck and Shoulder Pain
- • Other Soft Tissue Shoulder Injuries and Chronic Conditions
- (1) At-Home Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap
- (1) 1 Low Voltage Plug with Temperature Controller and Timer
- (1) 1 Instruction Manual
Unlike conventional forms of heat therapy products, which heat up only the surface of the skin, Far Infrared Ray heat penetrates up to 3 inches into the muscles and bones, optimizing its therapeutic benefits. In addition, FIRs superior heating efficiency enables users to use a lower overall heating temperature, perfect for sensitive individuals.
About Far Infrared
- • Dilates blood vessels
- • Increases blood flow
- • Heightens blood oxygen level
- • Relaxes muscles spasms
- • Loosens joint stiffness
- • Speeds up cellular healing
Automatic TimerController with 30 Minute Automatic Shut-off Timer for safety.
Adjustable Velcro StrapThe Adjustable Velcro Strap provides more comfort and freedom of movement while enjoing the warmth of the wrap.
Flexible Heating PanelThe Flexible Heating Panel allows comfort and warmth.