Posture Pump Dual Disc Hydrator Model 1400-D
- Product Code: Posture Pump Dual Disc Hydrator Model 1400-D
- Reward Points: 598
- Availability: In Stock
Posture Pump® Dual Disc Hydrator® (Model 1400-D)
Our most comfortable neck model (works neck and upper back). Upgraded from the Model 1100-S to decompress in two areas with even more comfortable corrective deep relief! Two uniquely angled EED® air cells* decompress and shape the neck and upper back (hump region) to relieve compressive forward upper body posture. New Comfort Visor™ gently molds to the shape of the forehead (no chin or jaw contact). Does not hyper-extend the neck. Operating at moderate pressure levels, the “Dual” provides extremely comfortable disc decompression & hydration while shaping and restoring the proper neck curve.
- Relieves Painful Neck and Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches and Fatigue
- Shapes & Restores the Proper Neck Curve
- Decompresses & Hydrates Compressed Discs
- Decreases Disc Bulging
- Reduces and Corrects Forward Head, Neck and Upper Back (Hump) Posture
- Applies Reversing Pressure to Upper Back Humps
- Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
- Lightweight, Easy to Operate & Travel With
- Made in the USA & Built to Last
Neck pain, Back pain, Muscle tension
The Cervical Traction Posture Pump is designed to assist you in maintaining the mobility of your cervical vertebral joints, and to help you in maintaining the normal "c" curve of your cervical spine (Cervical lordosis).
Read all instructions carefully when you receive your Cervical Traction Posture Pump. This procedure should never be more than uncomfortable... Be sure you are centered over the middle of the pad, and your neck is aligned straight over the fulcrum (pad). Place the chin strap and forehead strap in place. Pump the bladder up to tolerance. Pause for 5-10 seconds, and then release the pressure. Repeat as directed by the doctor. Do not exceed 25 repetitions.