Exos FORM 626 (Lumbar Belt)
- Brand: DonJoy
- Product Code: Exos FORM 626 (Lumbar Belt)
- Reward Points: 498
- Availability: In Stock
Exos FORM 626 (Lumbar Belt)
Provides superior control and support from L-1 to L-5
The Exos FORM™ 626 that provides relief from mild lower back pain. The Exos FORM™ 626 provides superior sagittal control and support from L-1 to L-5.
|S/M||28" - 50" (71 - 127 cm)|
|L/XL||51" - 61" (130 - 155cm)|
Features & Benefits
- Exos™ Thermoformable Panels
- A quick and easy way to ensure a personalized fit.
- Preformed 3D Contours
- The Exos™ Thermoformable panels come preformed to a specific shape and can be worn by the patient straight out of the box.
- Independent Superior and Inferior Compression
- Superior spinal decompression delivered through Boa® Technology’s innovative and elegant closure system.
- Superior Support and Decompression
- The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a patent pending design that enables independent superior and inferior closure of the brace using Boa® Technology.
- Dual Boa® Technology Advanced Closure System
- The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Boa® Technology’s patented and elegant advanced closure system. A simple twist of the Boa dial tightens the brace to a custom and optimized level of support, giving the user control and comfort with personalized fit.
- Spectra Lace
- The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Spectra lace. Low friction and incredibly strong.
- Adjustable (Angle) Belt Wings
- A fit for everybody. Adjustable Belt Wings are fully removable and can be tilted and angled to accommodate various waist and torso sizes and shapes to ensure a truly customized fit.
- Adjustable Angles
- Belt Wings can be angled to accommodate different waist and torso shapes; ensuring an optimal fit.
- Simple Sizing Guides
- Visible sizing guides on the Belt Wings to enable quick fitting and adjustment.
- To ensure an optimal fit, the Belt Wings can be easily trimmed to remove any excessive material.
- Donning Mitt & Doffing Pull Tab
- A donning mitt and a pull tab on the (right) Belt Wing ensures easy donning and doffing of the brace.
- Modular Step-Up/Step-Down Design
- A progression of healing in one modular bracing solution. The Exos™ Spine Brace System offers the ability to adjust and configure the brace as patients’ progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
- A Superior Return on Investment
- A modular support panel design enables patients to step-up or step-down the brace, without compromising functionality, as they progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
- Semi-Universal Design
- One-size does not fit all, especially when you are trying to accommodate waist circumferences ranging from 25 inches (65.5 cm) to 65+ inches (165+ cm). The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a semi-universal sizing system that uses a two size approach in order to accommodate the broadest range of body types and sizes.
- A Complete Line of Accessories
- A complete line of accessories that enable customers to fine tune your back brace.
- Simple, Light Weight, Low Profile Design
- Looks matter, especially when you need to wear a back brace for an extended period of time.
- Designed with the User in Mind
- Designed to be as light weight and low profile as possible, without compromising form and function, in order to promote better user compliance.