DonJoy Telescoping TROM Advance Post Op-11-911X-9
- Product Code: DonJoy Telescoping TROM Advance Post Op-11-911X-9
- Reward Points: 458
- Availability: In Stock
Full Foam is shown on 2nd smaller image
Circumference measurement 6 inch above patella.
|Standard||Less than 26"|
DonJoy Telescoping TROM Advance Post-Operative Knee Information
The NEW DonJoy Telescoping TROM™ Advance or Total Range of Motion Post-Op hinge, is the new innovative, easy-to-use brace that can adjust the range of motion with the click of a button.
The Telescoping TROM offers state-of-the art range-of-motion control and locking capabilities. TROM Advance's improved design takes post-operative bracing to the next level by providing the ultimate in fit, comfort and adjustability.
TROM Advance offers range of motion control and locking capabilities following ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL surgeries, Meniscal repairs, Patella realignment, Regenerative Chondroplasty, Stable femoral fractures, Total Knee replacements and High Tibial Osteotomies.
- Tele-Fit: Sliding mechanism allows independent strap movement proximal and distal of the knee
- Accommodates cold therapy wraps and dressings and for increased strap adjustability
- Streamlined hinge is 20% smaller for a lower profile, light-weight design
- Telescoping adjustability between 17" and 23 1/4" adapts to a variety of patients
- ROM control & quick lock from -10° to 90° for broader range of options for any protocol
- Quick-release buckles providing fast and easy application
- Cool, breathable soft goods for improved patient comfort and aesthetics
- Wider straps (2") offering increased support and comfort
- XL version available to fit thigh circumferences up to 36”
TROM offers state-of-the art range-of-motion control and locking capabilities. Only TROM allows flexion and extension adjustments at the touch of a button and a quick lock from 0° to 90° in 10° increments. The ease of use and versatility of the TROM can support a variety of protocols following major ligament surgery, meniscal repairs, patella realignment, regenerative chondroplasty and stable femoral fractures.
The brace can lock instantly from 0 to 90 degrees in 10 degree increments for drop-lock requirements and offers a variety of flexion and extension capabilities for personalized rehabilitation protocols. Used originally on our TROM post-operative brace, its usability has resulted in its application to many new products where adjustable range of motion is needed such as our Telescoping Brace.