Thermoskin Ankle Foot Gauntlet 8-232
The ankle foot gauntlet has been designed with a non-slip sole for stability, and to increase blood flow which may provide temporary pain relief from diabetic neuropathy, raynaud's disease and arthritic conditions in the foot and ankle.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Position the foot inside the sock section of the product; lock the wrap portion to the fastener attachment.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester