Therapeutica Cervical Pillow - Travel Size AVERAGE
- Product Code: Therapeutica Cervical Pillow - Travel Size - AVERAGE
- Reward Points: 158
- Availability: In Stock
Therapeutica Cervical Pillow - Travel Size
- The need for a good night’s sleep does not end when you are on vacation!
- This Therapeutica Travel Sleeping Pillow is designed to offer the same features as the full-size sleeping pillow while in a convenient travel size
- This cervical pillow is specially designed to promote correct spinal alignment reducing back pain and discomfort while you sleep
- This neck support pillow can also minimize snoring by keeping your air passages open while you sleep on your back
- Each unique contour, wedge and cavity is engineered to deliver targeted support for various parts of your body
- Made of non-allergenic foam and breathable material
- Custom-fit poly/cotton pillow case included
- Excellent for post-operative care where back sleeping is recommended
- Fits conveniently into a suitcase and offers an alternative to hotel pillows
- For hygienic reasons pillows are final sale non-refundable and non-returnable
Treatment / Prevention of the follwoing injuries:
- Neck pain relief
- Upper back pain relief
- Correct spinal alignment
- Reduce snoring
- Shoulder pain relief
How to Measure:
Use a ruler to take measurements for proper sizing of pillows
Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the humerus bone, see image below.
Choose the smaller size if your measurement falls between two sizes.
|Petite (Small)||4¼" - 5¼"|
|Average||5¼" - 6¼"|
|Large||6¼" - 7¼"|
To properly measure yourself for our Sleeping Pillows, please print out our Custom Measuring Ruler at 100% and cut along the outside black line. Follow the diagram for where to position on the neck to find out what size to order.
If you don't have access to a printer to print out our convenient measuring chart, please see instructions below:
Child: 6 - 10 yrs. old
4¼" - 5¼"
5¼" - 6¼"
6¼" - 7¼"
7¼" - Plus
Use a ruler to take measurements for proper sizing of pillows.
Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the humerus bone. Choose the smaller size if your measurement falls on the line between two sizes.