Stander-Independence Bed Table -5900
- Product Code: Stander-Independence Bed Table -5900
- Reward Points: 450
- Availability: In Stock
Stander-Independence Bed Table - Model # 5900
The Independence Bed Table is the only bed rail on the market that combines the safety of a bed rail with the luxury of a bedside tray. The handle offers assistance while standing, prevents nighttime falls, and comes with a luxury tray that swivels out of the way when not in use. The legs extend to the ground for extra stability, and the leather organizer can keep books, medications, or glasses close by. And like all of our products, it looks like a piece of furniture to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Ergonomic Handle - Allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Swivel Tray - Multi-Use laptop/TV tray swivels 360 degrees
- Pocket Organizer Pouch - Provides storage space to keep handy items close by
- Extendable Legs - Provides extra stability while standing.
- Height Adjustment - Accommodates any home or hospital bed
- Easy Installation - Installs in minutes with no additional tools required
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Height Adjustment From Floor to Top of Handle: 21”- 44”
- Height Adjustment From Mattress Base to Top of Handle: 17.5” - 22.5”.
- Rail Width: 19”
- Height Range From the Floor to Horizontal Support Structure Under
- Mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”.
- Depth of Horizontal Support Structure Under Mattress: 25”
- Weight Capacity of Rail: 300 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight of Product: 10.5 lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Package Dimensions: 28” L x 20.25” W x 2.5” H; 9 lbs
- Case of 4 Dimensions: 28” L x 20.25” W x 10” H; 36 lbs
- Size of Tray: 20” x 17”
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, but it won’t provide as much fall protection as a full-size bed rail. Need more fall protection? Check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail and 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch.
How much weight does it support?
It supports up to 300 lbs!
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, we include pouches with all of our bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
No, but if you’d like to fold down your bed-rail after use, check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail or 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
No, but if you'd like a portable bed rail, check out The Bedside Econorail (the smallest folding bed rail on the market!)
Does it have a transfer handle?
No, but if you’re seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker, or getting out of bed – check out the Mobility Bed Rail.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, it works on any adjustable bed! Just be sure not to spill your cereal on the swivel tray.
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
What is the warranty?
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.