Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Cold Therapy Pack - Quarter Size 5.5" x 7.5" CH1504
The ColPac Blue Vinyl Quarter Size provides up to 30 minutes of therapeutic cooling that covers a small area for targeted relief and comfort. Injuries like bursitis, arthritis, tendonitis, or sprains and strains require professional grade ice packs to manage properly. With the Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl cold pack, you can be sure to have the best ice pack available to provides instant pain relief for fever, bruises, sprain, strains, and helps to manage swelling.
Features of the Quarter Size ColPac Blue Vinyl Cold gel pack include:
- Quarter size of 5.5 x 7.5 inches for compact coverage of joint or soft tissue injuries.
- Non-toxic clay within the pack remains flexible when frozen for maximal comfort during treatment.
- Easy to use- simply freeze flat and apply.
- Durable, latex free blue vinyl is designed for professional use.
- Delivers 30 minutes of therapeutic ice.
Spend anytime in a physical therapists or sports trainers and you'll likely see them reaching for the Chattanooga ColPac when their patients require ice. That's because Chattanooga has been making professional grade cold packs for years, and rehab specialists trust the durability and therapeutic cooling properties of Chattanooga products.
Your Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl cold pack can be held in place by the 4" x 48" Nylatex Wrap (product CH1212, sold separately) for maximal compression and coverage of your cold pack.
Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Cold Pack Quarter Size 5.5 x 7.5
- Product Code: Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Cold Pack Quarter Size 5.5 x 7.5
- Reward Points: 59
- Availability: In Stock