Pain and discomfort are the main issues with bunions.
Recommended for use in stage 1, 2 & Post operative conditions
Direction for use:
Just slip it over the big toe, pull it under the arch and latch it to back of feet. The Ultra-thin Bunion aligner is available in 5 sizes, from x-small to x-large for comfortable fit.
Read instruction slip inside the box on use and maintainance.
Features & Benefits:
Made of a special ultra-thin material called power net,(fits into shoes) it gently aligns the big toe towards its natural position. You can notice the difference right away. This is made of breathable material and is comfortable. The kit also comes with 2 silicone gel toe separators, for evening use. This is the first big toe aligner designed for day time Bunion pain relief.
Customize your Bootie fit by your activity level and wear preference by selecting from 5 different sizes in Bunion Booties.
|Covers/Protects||Big Toe Only|
|Sizes||XS, S. M. L, XL|
|Foot Length (cm)||Foot Length (inches)||Bunion Bootie Size||Women's Shoe Size||Men's Shoe Size||Bunion Bootie Size|
|19-21||7 1/2 - 8 1/2||XS||2 to 5||1 to 3||XS|
|21-23||8 1/4 - 9||S||6 to 7||4 to 6||S|
|23-25||9 - 9 3/4||M||8 to 9||7 to 9||M|
|25-27||9 3/4 - 10 1/2||L||10 to 11||10 to 12||L|
|27 - up||10 1/2 - up||XL||12 to Up||13 to Up||XL|
Size Down if any of the following applies:
- Narrow Feet
- Mild Bunion
- Plan to wear during the day
- On the cusp between the sizes
How to Measure the size:
- Measure your foot as illustrated below from a standing position if possible. Best time to measure is in the morning as the feet swells throughout the day.
- Our Size Guide is conservative, many people size down, however you may not want to size down if you have wide feet (wearing E, EE, or EEE shoes), advanced bunion deformity, had prior surgeries, or plan to wear it at night.
- Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours initially and then gradually increasing wear over time. The Bunion Bootie should feel snug on your foot but not uncomfortable.
- The material will relax slightly after the first few times wearing it so if in doubt or between sizes, most people typically go with the smaller size.
NOTE: Those with extreme bunions, other previous or current foot conditions, diabetes, poor circulation or prolonged foot pain, consult your physician before using.
Infracare Ultra-thin Day time Bunion aligner
- Product Code: Ultra-thin Day time Bunion aligner
- Reward Points: 92
- Availability: In Stock