Easy to Apply
Biofreeze Professional pain reliever features an easy-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief. Available in three application styles to best meet your needs. The hands-free 360° Spray is perfect for those hard to reach areas and keeps your hands clean. The roll-on applicator is perfect for applying an even amount of Biofreeze to the desired area. Use the tube/pump gel style for quick and easy access in a training room or clinic.
Fast-Acting Pain Relief
Biofreeze Professional is a topical pain relieving analgesic that provides fast-acting pain relief to sore muscles and joints. This pain relieving gel is designed to treat aches, pains, sprains, and strains so that you can stay active.
Safe Pain Management
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relief Gel is a great alternative to other pain relief solutions. It is non-systemic, non-narcotic, contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances.
- Exclusively available for healthcare professionals
- Topical, fast-acting pain relief gel to help alleviate pain caused by arthritis, aches, sore muscles and joints, and injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises
- Clinically optimized to provide patients with a longer-lasting experience and easier application due to its smoother consistency compared to the traditional Biofreeze formula
- Does not contain any NSAIDs, salicylates, parabens, propylene glycol, or addictive substances and is suitable for use on most areas of the body, including the feet, legs, hips, back, shoulders, hands, and neck.
- Contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol for a cooling sensation, and Arnica Extract and Aloe to prevent dry skinBiofreeze Pain Reliever is the #1 clinically used and recommended topical analgesic.