The Armaid self-care recovery tool lets you address repetitive strain and muscle overuse issues in your arms and hands,
with a minimum of exertion.
Armaid Package addresses the most common issues along the entire arm: The White Roller for everyday maintenance
and the Grey Roller for areas in the thumb, wrist and elbow.
Your commitment to learning how to use your Armaid properly will have a direct effect on the success of your therapy.
This is not simply a "rolling-back-and-forth" tool - it employs 3 professional massage techniques that you must know in
order to get the best results. To learn these techniques, start with segment "Armaid 101", on the included Instructional DVD,
or watch the “2 Therapies” and “3rd Therapy” videos on this website or on the Armaid YouTube Channel.
- White Roller
- Grey Roller
- Permanent Support Roller
- Neoprene Leg Strap
- Instructional DVD
- Handle Fastener, extension band
- 1 Tab
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 10-year Unconditional Warranty
- Support service including Skype video-calls with therapist
Does not include
- Black Roller
- Orange Roller
- International orders will be given an extra Tab for free but do consider adding a Tab Pack to your order.
- The Grey Roller is often used with an oil, lotion, or over a long shirt sleeve to ease the
- olling and to glide smoothly on the surface of the arm. Designed primarily for areas in the thumb, wrist and elbow.
- The Grey Roller was specifically designed to work on muscles and tendons in the boney areas
- of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow. Chronically overused finger muscles can create tendinitis,
- or trigger finger, de Quervains, at their tendons. Like all overused muscles, they can become
- ight and short causing pain, inflammation and loss of finger use. Some of the muscles that
- extend and abduct the thumb are quite thin and easily become tight from overuse.
- Because the thinner muscles of the thumb can be located in boney areas at the wrist and forearm,
- use the soft Grey Roller to lighten the therapy effect and provide comfort when applying the
- Trigger Point Therapy Technique.