Please call us before you visit: 416-817-4114
No Promotion Coupon Codes will Apply on any Pick up In Store Products
Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot
Offers a solution to a number of indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries
The Short walking boot offers a solution to a number of indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries.
The main indications for the Short are:
- Metatarsal fracture
- Stress and stable fracture of the foot
- Bunionectomy, hallux valgus
- Soft tissue injury
- Severe ankle sprain
The Short has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. The pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells, housed within the shell, provide compression and support. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.
Features & Benefits
- Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb). Integrated inflation system puts the user in control for an individualized fit
- Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread. For greater traction and longer wear.
- Removal of heel pain. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike
- Low profile rocker sole. The lab-designed rocker sole, enables a normal walking gait with less forefoot angulations and reduces hyperextension of the knee. Toe-off section continues the rocking motion, enhancing mobility. Mid-stance section is designed to minimize hip differential.
- Custom and comfortable fit. Trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid shell makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient. Sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and maximum patient protection and compliance. Shell contours around the malleoli, eliminating pressure for sustained comfort. AirSelect boots have improved width around the ankle area as well as uniformed sizing throughout the various sizes of the boot (XS-XL).
- Ease of application. Three-strap system evenly disperses pressure, eliminates pooling of edema. Integrated inflation system is intuitive and permits quick and easy customization of each aircell.
How to Measure:
Use shoe size to determine the correct walking boot sizes
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|
|Pediatric||Up to 4||Up to 5|
|Small||4 to 7||5 to 8|
|Medium||7 to 10||8 to 11|
|Large||10 to 13||11 to 15|
Pick Up in Store: Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot
- Product Code: Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot
- Reward Points: 272
- Availability: In Stock
Pick-Up In Store Only