MediBeads Moist Heat Neck Rest by Bruder Healthcare
The MediBeads Neck Rest is specially designed for Neck and Shoulders moist heat treatment.
- Designed to help relieve tight, sore muscles resulting from stress, tension and prolonged static activities
- Deep-penetrating heat helps restore neck muscles to a relaxed and healthy state.
- Helps relieve aches and pains in the neck, upper back and shoulders.
- Washable and reusable
- 101/2" X 4"
- MediBeads are washable, odor-free, dust free, and will not support bacteria or fungal growth.
- Unlike other grain and pellet products, MediBeads need no special covers, they will not dry out, dissolve or disintegrate.
- When microwaved, MediBeads draw moisture from the air and release it as clean, deeply-penetrating moist heat - no need to add water.
Immediate and Continuing Pain Relief
Because MediBeads Wraps are ready for use in just a minute and are applied directly to the site of pain, relief begins immediately. The wraps continue to deliver therapeutic moist heat for up to thirty minutes. This is the medically recommended treatment time for heat therapy within a three to four hour period. MediBeads recharge quickly and can be used again as necessary.
Clean and Odor Free
Through a patient pending process, the OrthoBeads in MediBeads continuously recharge by absorbing only water molecules from the air. Adding water is not necessary. The absorbed water is held, purified and released as clean moist heat when the MediBeads Wrap is microwaved. The result is a bacteria and odor-free wrap. MediBeads Wraps are washable, so no special covers are required.
When removed from the microwave, the temperature of MediBeads Wrap does not increase. This prevents inadvertent burns, which are caused by the continued temperature increase (cooking) prevalent in all gel packs. Microwave activation eliminates potentially dangerous use of boiling water, electricity or ovens. MediBeads are non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Easy to Use and Portable
Unique wrap designs offer excellent conformance to body contours while allowing full mobility during treatment. This portability enhances range of motion exercises and permits therapy to continue while on the go. Natural hydration eliminates messy sponges, cloths or towels.
MediBeads Wraps are an excellent value. They are well-constructed of specially chosen materials and, with proper use, will give many years of service.