Twin Stim TENS and EMS Combo 2nd Edition-Best seller
- Product Code: 70802-EMS-TENS
- Reward Points: 220
- Availability: In Stock
Best Seller in USA and CANADA Recommended BY Physiotherapists and Chiropractors
Reg price is $ 125.00
Best seller In Canada & USA Recommended by Physiotherapist
Order at Mywellcare.ca Canada's Largest Tens Distributors
we do Free Shipping Canada....
Manufacturer by Current Solutions USA
• Five TENS Modes: Burst / Normal / Modulation / SD1 / SD2.
• Two EMS Modes: Synchronous, Alternate.
• System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive re-usable electrodes, 9-volt battery, hard plastic carrying case, and instruction manual.
• Patient compliance meter can store up to 60 sets of operation records and 999 hours.
• Power Source: 9-volt battery.
• Pulse Width: 50-300 mS, adjustable.
• Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, adjustable.
• Pulse Ramp: 1-8 seconds.
• Pulse Amplitude: 100 mA peak into 500 ohm load.
• Contraction Time: 2-90 seconds.
• Relaxation Time: 2-90 seconds.
• Wave Form: Asymmetrical, Bi-Phasic, Square Pulse.
• Timer: 1-60 minutes or continuous.
• One year warranty.
come with carry out case ,lead wires,9v Battery,one set of Electrode,and Instrustion book
This combination unit is ideal for patients with chronic conditions that may benefit from both TENS and EMS therapy. This is by far our most popular unit as it combines all features and benefits of our TENS7000 and EMS7500.
Channel: Dual, Isolated between channels
Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 100 mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load each channel
Pulse Width: Ajustable, 50 - 300 µS, 10 µS per step
Pulse Rate: Adjustable 2 - 150 Hz, 1Hz per step
Contraction / Relaxation / Ramp Time: Adjustable 2 - 90 seconds, 2 - 90 seconds, 1 - 8 seconds, 1 sec. / step
Modes: 5 Modes TENS - Normal, Burst, Modulation, SD1, SD2, 2 Modes EMS - Constant, Synchronous, Alternate
Waveform: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse
Voltage: 0 to 50 V (Load 500 ohm)
Timer: 5 - 60 minutes or continuous, adjustable in 5 minute increments, with a final countdown at 5 minutes
Low Battery Indicator: On LCD screen when battery is low
Includes Patient Compliance meter (60 sets of records, total 999 hours).
Comes with a user manual, 4 electrodes, hard carrying case & battery.
1 YEAR WARRANTY