Pain management and muscle rehabilitation in one pocket sized unit!
4 channels, 8 modes, and strong 100mA output. The Tetra™ TENS/EMS is an exact combination of our TENS 7000 and EMS 7500, which gives the user the choice of 5 TENS modes and 3 EMS Modes. Includes carrying case, manual, battery, AC adaptor, leadwires, 8 electrodes, 1 year warranty.
Common Uses: Back pain, Neck pain, Joint pain, arthritis, post-op pain, post-traumatic acute pain, chronic pain.
- NEW 100 milliamp output
- AC adaptor
- 2 adjustable timers
- Rubber grip sides
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Safety amplitude cover prevents bumping of controls
- 5 TENS modes: Burst, Normal, Modulation, SD1, SD2
- 3 Muscle Stim Modes: Alternate, Constant, Synchronous
- Control treatment time automatically (5 to 60 min) or use continuously
- Record up to 999 hours of treatment time
- Hinged front panel for access to digital mode, pulse and timer controls
- Durable METAL Belt Clip
- Channels: Four, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-100mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 2-150Hz, 1 Hz step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 50-300 microseconds, 10 microsecond step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Modes: 5 TENS modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration1), SD2(Strength Duration2); 3 EMS Modes: S(Synchronous),C(Constant), A(Alternate)
- Burst Mode: Burst rate: Adjustable, 0-5 - 5Hz; Pulse width adjustable, 50~300uS; Frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode: The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation mode: is a combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. The pulse rate and width are automatically varied in a cycle pattern. The pulse width is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 second, then the pulse rate is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 second. Total cycle time is 1 second. In this mode, pulse rate(2-150Hz) and pulse width(50-300uS) are fully adjustable.
- The SD1(Strength-Duration) mode: consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 40% while the pulse width is increased by 40% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 40% while the pulse width is decreased by 40%. Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate(from 2~150Hz) and pulse width (from 50~300uS) are fully adjustable.
- The SD2(Strength-Duration) mode: consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 70% while the pulse width is increased by 70% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 70% while the pulse width is decreased by 70%. Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate(from 2~150Hz) and pulse width (from 50~300uS) are fully adjustable
- Synchronous: Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously. The "ON" time including "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. Therefore, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time in this mode. ON TIME > Ramp up + Ramp down
- Constant: Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, rate, and timer are adjustable in this mode. Constant is equal to "Normal" TENS mode.
- Alternate: The stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st contraction of CH1 is completed. In this mode, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time. The OFF Time should be equal or more than the ON Time. ON TIME >Ramp up + Ramp down OFF TIME >ON TIME
- Timer: 2 timers adjustable from 1 to 60 min, or continuous. Adjustable in 1 minutes each step from 1 to 15 minutes and 5 minutes each step from 15 to 60 minutes. Treatment time counts down automatically.
- Patient Compliance Meter: 60 sets of operation records, 999 hours record time
- Low battery indicator: A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD when the battery is low.
- Warranty: 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- Power Supply: Four 1.5V AA batteries (alkaline or NiMh rechargeable)
- Battery Life: approx 50-70 hours at average settings
- Size: 13.8cm(h) x 7.8cm(w) x 2.8cm(d)
- Weight: 425 grams (including batteries)
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 8 high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 4 AA Batteries, AC Adaptor, Soft sided Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.