Low Profile M-Spine Support with Modable Panels ( 2 Strap) #
· Low profile design with heat moldable panels for support.
· 100% cotton velour construction.
· Remove panels for a use as a corset.
· A favorite of patients and physicians.
The M-Brace M-Spine Low Profile #584 is a comfortable lumbosacral support that is designed to provide a high degree of trunk stabilization with its panel design. Inside, the product features heat moldable abdominal and lumbar panels that enhance rigidity and reduce trunk motion for greater support. The 584 M-Spine features 100% cotton velour construction for excellent all day comfort that breathes. It has a low profile design that's 6 3/4" tall in the front and provides effective coverage in the rear from the sacrum up to the T9 vertebral level (slightly lower than the bottom of your shoulder blade). The removable panel design make the M-Brace M-Spine Low Profile a favorite with both physicians and patients for use as more of a step down corset as their recovery continues to improve. The series of interlocking straps across the front are easy to cinch up and tighten for creating the appropriate level of compression. The M-Brace 584 M-Spine Low Profile can be used for disc herniations, degenerative disc disease, and post-operative recovery for different types of spine procedures.
M-Brace M-Spine #584 Low Profile Brace Features:
- Flexible steel inner stays that are covered with plastics.
- Removable thermo-moldable abdominal and lumbar panels for additional rigidity.
- Low profile design for added comfort.
- Versatile - the mini corset can be worn alone (without the panels).
- Contours to give a snug, secure fit.
- Non-allergenic, 100% percent cotton material.
- Available in six different sizes for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab.
M- Brace Low Profile Support with Moldable Panels # 584
- Product Code: M-Spine Support 2 Strap # 584
- Reward Points: 762
- Availability: In Stock