Thermoskin Thermal Elbow Support 8-217
Anatomically designed with protection, support and thermal properties that aid in the treatment of tennis and golfer’s elbow.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Medial Elbow Instability (Rupture or Strain of the Medial Collateral Ligaments)
Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis, Lateral Elbow Tendinosis)
Thrower’s Elbow or Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis, Medial Elbow Tendinosis)
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Apply the product so that the vertical seam runs on the inside area of your elbow. Cross seam should be positioned at the point of the elbow.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester